Saturday, June 18, 2011

GAY ARCHIPELAGO BRAZIL

SESSION ONE -  SATURDAY AFTERNOON
HOST - EDDI HASKEL,     DJ - InsyX 

I have a feeling that this will be a colorful event.
I plan to come back and check out the mall here and at least 
window shop. 


Ok, where is the dance ball? I always have trouble finding the right ball.



Ahh!  There is the dance ball.   smile...





Well there is Eddi and for a change I can get in close enough to get photos of him dancing.
Usually he is so busy or is surrounded by a crowd.
Better get a a few while I can.




































I fell in love with all the beautiful color here and I love the following.
They would make nice backgrounds for other photos.





Well back down to earth for more photos.





Have a great RL AND SL  Be proud of who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment