Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JUNGLE BOYS BLUE LAGOON

I got F---ed


Last night I stopped at the Jungle Boys Blue Lagoon,  my favorite place and the first adult site I visited in SL.  I am sort of a quiet boy next door type here in SL.  In RL I have been mostly a top, but here in SL seem do to better as a bottom.  I am many times not sure of what to say or how to react fearing I will make a fool of myself.  As a bottom I can more or less follow.
To get back to my visit at the Lagoon last night.  I landed there and was alone and got deep into thoughts of all the nice times I have had there.  Then in front of me appeared someone I always had fantasies of really knowing.  I had not seen him in a while and he was someone who at times danced near me and we talked some.  Most just general conversation. 

Last night we talked and got around to some of my feelings and he said he knew a place where we might want to go and play.  I was really fired up and excited.  He said he would go there and TP me.  I could hardly wait.  I am not great at expressing myself, but am going to work on writing about last night and will post that here soon, with some photos.  It is X rated but beautiful and warm.

I truly have many fantasias about those at the Lagoon and other places and hope to in time relax and open up.  The Lagoon being my first place in SL there are many hot desirable guys there. 

Who the fuck is the real NakedCarl?   You may be surprised.    In fact I may be pleasantly surprised.  I am sort of a mystery man.   Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment