Monday, December 12, 2011

Special project in RL

Three months ago I took in a homeless couple.  She was 8 months pregnant.  This is temporary in order to get them on there feet.  Seven weeks ago the baby a rived.   I have had a lot of experience with infants.  I have become very attached to him.  Even so I must push forward to get them on there own.  I hope to get truly back in to SL soon.  I miss everyone.  This has been a very rewarding experience.   The feeling of helping others is truly as great a feeling one can get..   I should get some time in SL from time to time until they are able to move.  

UPDATE
Hope to soon be back on.  Had a bd few days.  Took the young man to emergency with swollen throat.  He is 23.  It looked so bad they took a clip for a biopsy.  then yesterday took the baby to get his shoots and he had a low grade fever all night.  At 1:15 this morning took her to emergency room due to trouble breathing.  They gave her a breathing treatment an she is back here.


Right now taking most of the care of the baby.  He is doing great.  Hope to get on line from time to time and soon more often.  


thanks

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Carl for the good you are doing now! Please keep us informed how things are going.

    ReplyDelete