Sunday, April 22, 2012

NO RIGHT HANDS

Last night I went to a dance at Zeus Gay Club and Concert Hall.  No one had a right hand.  Wonder if anyone knows what was the cause.  I have had this happen several times before.  Once at Tadds and twice at The Blue Lagoon.  I can re-log and clean files and this does not solve the problem.  I TP someplace and then I am the only one with out a right hand.  I can re-log there and everything is fine.  As you can see the photo below is of me at Zeus today and everything is fine. The second photo is one I took last night and no right hands.    I have tried everything I can think of to figure this out.  

 Here I have both hands.

A rebake and a cache clean up did not help.

Just wonder if there is something not compatible between my AVI and another that is there

Curious as to if anyone else has ever had this problem

2 comments:

  1. Very strange indeed! You got me stumped...no pun intended:) I'm thinking video card issues but thats a reach. Times Like these I try IMing a builders group in chat...like Fermi or many of the other good sandbox groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I am going back to Zeus tonight and several nights and see if it happens again.

    ReplyDelete