Sunday, July 22, 2012

TAYLOR2 SPYKER CHIEF of JUNGLEBOYS


The first group I joined in SL was JungleBoys.  For the following 16 months I visited the blue Lagoon everyday.  I first started taking photo five months into SL then did SecondPride.  After that I did hundreds of photos at the Lagoon.   Even though I do not personally know Taylor2 I have seen enough to know that he is a caring man.  He made his sims great and gave many a great place to play.He will be away on a special project in Rl for awhile and The School and Lagoon will be closed.  Hope that he accomplishes his mission in RL and will reopen the Lagoon.  I will truly miss the Lagoon
.
From time to time I will re-post some of the photos I took there and the series will be called Memories.

Taylor2 (chief) I truly wish you the best.  Everyone will support and believe in what you are doing.


UPDATE:  According Taylor2 the school is staying.  It will be under new ownership and will expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment