Friday, September 21, 2012

MUSCLE BEAR SQUARE - THE GYM RATZ PARTY

The Gym Ratz Party
=============
Thurs, Sept 20   6pm - 8pm SLT
Feel the burn! Come dance in our new gym at MBS! $3000L (winner take all) Best Gym Body Contest, a stuffed sploder and a group raffle await you! 3000L Blue Balls Gift cards
Featuring music by DJ Hotboy, hosting by Vaan Artis and dancing by LeatherBossMaster and Ronnie Warcliffe!
Let's get off.
 I got on line late and did not plan to go anywhere in SL. When I got the e-mil with the above announcement, that changed.  Have always been interested in and into Bodybuilding.  I got there just before the dance ended and took some quick photos.  Not many closeups.



































1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy your group settings. Be sure to go early and take your camera to these. Makes me wish I was there! KEN

    ReplyDelete