Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SCARABEE - OH SO SPECIAL



Yesterday, Monday December 24, 2012, Christmas Eve. was a very special evening for me.

I visited with Scarabee for the first time in about a year.

We were boy friends for quiet a while.  Due to our busy SL and RL and a six hour time difference I felt it was not fair to him and I felt he had some nice close new friends in his time zone.  I slowly let us drift apart.  I was so in love with him that I wanted him happy.  After awhile I had to take a picture of us off the wall at my place, for it hurt each time I saw it.

Christmas Eve he came on line and asked if I was busy and would I like a TP to his place.  I accepted and felt his warmth as soon as I got there.

This man is so warm considerate and very romantic.  I felt a warm glow come over my body and I felt  happiness as it came into my RL

There are really no words to truly express how I feel.  I hope that the following photos will help express my feelings.  When you look at each one, just try to imagine  what I am thinking and feeling.

Hope that you enjoy them.

I am a happy man today.



























No comments:

Post a Comment