Thursday, August 20, 2015

Baz Ceawin's Birthday Party @ Gay Men's Cove

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAZ CEAWIN  



























































I made a poor decision tonight,  Felt I could set a crop window to fit all the photos and save time.
After posting the photos I was not happy with the results.
I then went back and cropped some of them as I felt I should have in the first place.
I could replace the ones above with the re-cropped ones.
I fell it might be interesting to show the difference.
The following photos are the re-cropped versions.






























I am not good at expressing my thoughts and feelings, but I love this place and those who come here.
This is my home away from home.
I will mature into my second life being here.
Hope you enjoy these photos.


...

2 comments: