Sunday, September 27, 2015

Naked Carl - Lost Island - Chapter One - Part One

Taylor2 owner of Jungle Boy's Blue Lagoon sims has created Lost Island another beautiful creation.  It is a place to use your imagination.  I am going to try and create my own adventure there.  I hope you will enjoy it and will see what a great Idea that Taylor has created for our enjoyment. Lets just see if I can do it.

This island was only inhabited by guys who abandoned ships and boats for some reason until this plane crash

For Introduction to this series go here

CHAPTER 1
PART 1




(Where am I?  How did I get here?)
(Who am I?  What is my name?)
(Do I know him?  Should I know him?)


(Ahh that poor guy)
(Tears)












( HELP!  Any one here?)



( Oh fuck now what?   HELP!  Anyone Help!)




Watch for "Chapter 1 part 2", next Sunday Oct. 4


...

No comments:

Post a Comment