Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mass shooting in Orlando. Fla.

Truly a sad day.   I take the liberty here to post several postings I have seen today here in SL.



Bear Entertainment
Canceled 11-1 party
Sun, Jun 12 2016 10:55:28 AM PDT

As many know, The biggest mass shooting in US history took place at a Gay club in Orlando. I have several missing friends from Orlando. I have to cancell todays 11am-1pm "party", as I wait by the phone for news. I know you all join my in concern and prayer for those injured, and for those killed in this attack. I will return next Sunday as scheduled. I'm sorry, but my heart just is not in "music" and partying in light of this tragedy.
 Thank you for your patience,

 DJ Fire


Gay Fun World
Our hearts break for the victims and families of this horrific act of violence. We stand in solidarity with the LGBTQ community in #Orlando.  50 Killed and more then 53 injurred in Shooting @ PULSE Night CLub, Orlando FLorida. 

.............................................................................................................

We must stay strong and together.


NakedCarl


...

No comments:

Post a Comment