Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I got a invite from Cody to check out Junglewood - I did and took some photos


Here is a selfie Cody included in the invite.
Oh he is so sexie and hot.
Have had many fantasies about him sense meeting him at Gay Men's Cove.


Here are photos of me checking out a club at Junglewood
(Boyerism)



I am going to love this place
Have a woody already
Have many woodies thinging about Cody
(smile)












A few drinks here and Cody better watch out.






This guy is hot.



 I have always wanted to try this. 
No one around so I can.
Don't want to make a fool of myself in front of others.
Bet this pole has been used by a lot of hot guys,





 WOW
I am sure I will be nude here a lot. I really love the idea of naked here.
(Grin)


Ahh
Stained glass windows
Beautiful


I can just see a bunch of naked guys in this pool.
Ahh! Cody I want to be in this pool with you.
OH YES - naked









Hope you can't read my thoughts.
If so this posting would burn.
From looking to cuddling and even sort of kinky thoughts.
Fuck - very kinky.
(smile)

Ahh! I can't wait to visit here when it is busy.
I am going to be one happy camper here.
Come on Carl, relax before you loose it.
Hope to see you guys here for lots of hot times.


Look out Gay Men's Cove
I am fired up.




2 comments: