Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog not much activiey for a few days.

Due to a death in the family this blog will not be very active for a few days.  Not immediate family but out of respect will be there to help

It has been a very emotional and stressful six days and i thought I would go back into Second Life tonight, but my mind is just not ready.  Will likely find a place to go in Second Life tomorrow evening for awhile and not rush back in.  I am sure I will be back to normal in a day or two.  Miss all my friends in Second Life but my mind is just not quiet ready.  Have a great evening.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crown less again shall be king."



Every day we have in RL and SL is important. 

1 comment: