Thursday, August 25, 2011

I HAD A DREAM


I have had a tough time getting back into SL.   I have become involved in a family problem to long and complicated to explain here.  It involves three boys not 18, 20 and 22 who’s mother abandoned them when they were very young.  She is back and staying with the boy’s grandmother.  She quickly found out that I tread softly but carry a big stick.  I do not like to see a life wasted and go down the drain and so am very much into the situation.

With all of this going on I do not get to check into SL as often and when I do there are many dance and party invites waiting, but most have already happened.  Have gone to a number of my LMs but mostly at the wrong time.  Last night I did catch a invite that a dance was going on at Starfall and I went.  There a guy names Coop spoke and said a few words.  The timing was right and my SL kicked into gear. 
 
I am not a good communicator, but the dream I had this morning was one I will always remember.  I dream all night every night and remember many of them but this is one I will never forget.

I was looking into the most beautiful set of blue eyes I have ever seen.  In the dream I was on my elbows over a very handsome or beautiful guy.  I could only see him from the waist up. I was looking down into his wide open and expressive eyes.  Happy and full of pleasure.  His hair was sort of short and sort of messed like he maybe had just woke up.  His skin was smooth and flawless.  He looked to be about 20 or so.  The following felt so real.  I felt my hips slowly move forward and felt my hard cock slowly enter his warm tight but inviting ass.  I knew it was good and right for him from the look in his eyes.  His knees were drawn up to where they were in sight.  Oh what a beautiful dream and it felt so real. 

I will never forget this dream. 

I hope to get back to my old SL self shortly.  Maybe better than before for I have a special mission to accomplish.


I am posting many quotes on my Facebook which many family members are following.  It is a way to make statements and not argue or cause hard feelings in the family.  Here and there I can say something I feel I need to say.  You will see some of the at the end of each blog posting.


"Excessive criticism can cause rebellion."

No comments:

Post a Comment