Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Day in SL

On Sept. 16, 2010 a great friend in SL started me in SL.  He gave me birth, (smile).  I knew nothing and he worked hard to get me started.  I did not know about taking photos in SL and did not know he took these.  He sent them to me today and I really appreciated that.  Thank you. Darius Habilis.  Many warm hugs to you my best friend. 



We did a lot of trial and errow on how to make me look. 
Wow the funiest and toughest thing at that time was
getting and attaching my Xcite cock.
SMILE

3 comments:

  1. Bah you were luck, when you were born you could chose a decent avatar to start with ;)

    ...and the dickie-problem hahaha strange isn´t what that little piece of meat does for our selconfidences, especially when it is missing ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I lost mine. What a shock. Did not know what to do, but someone helped me find it. Funny now but not then. smile

    ReplyDelete