Saturday, January 21, 2012

TADD'S - CASTRO BEACH

STARTING NOW!!!!! from 7-9:00 pm SLT. You ready for a little Latino Heat? how about Fever with Sexy DJ JIAN. Also tonight is Eddi/Ryce 5 year rez Party.   Also joining us will be our Host Tonight. Scotty .........,and our wonderful sexy Go GO Boys , Si De Brit & Gracin............ A club you  can depend  on always,and  were everyone  is welcome to join us... ,Great  SPLODER Action  and  Party Ball.. A place were can have fun,

HAPPY REZ DAY EDDIE  - FIVE YEARS 
































2 comments:

  1. Your photography keeps on getting better and better, and I have to say is much better than my own from last night Carl!

    Thanks for coming and thanks for the kind words!

    Eddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eddi. I love you photos and enjoy them. I do get some good ones but some are not. Take so many so fast that I do not always get the best angle. Thanks

    ReplyDelete