Thursday, August 9, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY PRACTICE at TWINK TOWN

Today I had a problem with rezing at a Bullring dance.  I could not figure out if it was me or SL  Peeps would not completely rez.  Lots of white body parts and clothing.  Had me concerned and so I did a number of restarts.  Was concerned later went to Twink Town and worked on cleaning up my computer and took some photos to check it out.  Got carried away and turned it into a photo practice session.  The photos turned out decent and I did a lot of face shots.  Find some of them interesting and so will share them with you.
















Here I am talking with DARIUS HABILIS who introduced me to SL.
He helped me put together my Avitar.
He is a great friend and I am thankful to him.





































...

No comments:

Post a Comment