Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Viewer problem update.



As most of you know I had a streaming problem which I finally solved.  I had tried  Firestorm in the past but did not like the way it worked for the way I do photos. I now have Firestorm running and tweaked to work the way I like
Last week I had a lot going in RL which took a lot of my extra time.  I missed a number of events I had planned to attend.  The American Cancer Society fund raising event,  the reopening of the Aqua Lounge, and the DJ World on Tour event.
I did manage to make the fourth Rez Day party for Ryce Skytower.  Everything in Firestorm was working very well until I rushed to get on line for the Rez Day party.  I could not get the firestorm browser to load.  I had to go back to the Phoenix browser for that one.  I now get higher quality photos with firestorm and it was a struggle being back on Phoenix.  The next day I figured out why firestorm would not load.  I use PaintShop Pro X5 to process my photos before I post them.  I found that I must not have it running when I start the firestorm viewer.  The photos I took last night at the Manhole Dance seem to me to be sharper and better than the ones I took at the Rez Day party.
I now shut down the PaintShop program in between each set of photos I take and that slows me down.  I have so much going on this computer.  I hope to get a new one at the end of the year.
I was so interested in getting things running as I want last night, that I decided not to take up a SL friends offer to go with him for some entertainment and recreation.  (smle)

I talked to Jay Sparrowtree and the Cancer event took in L$130,000 ($350.00).  A great cause.


Go to Eddi Haskell's Blog for photos of DJ dance.

Go to Ryce Skytower's Blog for more photos of REZ Day dance.


Go to InsyX's Blog for more on the re-openings of Aqua Lounge
...



2 comments:

  1. Carl I had to stop using Firefox cause things like water were not rezzing right. I love Exodus. Try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Later this week I will try it.

    ReplyDelete