Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ryce Skytower at Spurt Beach

Wednesday September 23, 2013

Got a chance to go to Spurt Beach after some computer cleanup.
RL only alowed me a few minutes there.
I saw Ryce wading in the water and could see his reflection.
Tried to grab a photo but he walked up on to the beach.
Just could not resist taking a few photos.
Did not even have a chance to say Hi.
This guy is so photogenic.


I now see that Ryce photographed his "Hunk of the Day" at Spurt today.

Go to his Blog and check out the photos of his Hunk of the Day.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ryce (who is my very public second account in Second Life) just turned a deep red and thanks you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ryce (who is my very public second account in Second Life) just turned a deep red and thanks you for the post!

    ReplyDelete