Monday, September 2, 2013

Steamworkz - Boystown West

Sunday night Sept. 1, 2013

Tonight I decided to go back and check out the rest of Steamworkz.  Having been to many gyms and health centers in RL, this is a place that seems so natural.  this gym has more to offer than the gyms I have been to in RL.  The first one with beds to get in more of a workout.



 Nice to see a group of guys standing around and talking.
Hope they all had a good workout.


 I must come back and gt my tan up to date.
I like a all over tan.
I will be back.



 Nice restroom.  Nice and open.  Nothing worse than steping up to a urnal and standing there
 staring at the wall.


 A good massage right now would feel so good.


 I love steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs.
A nice shower with others buddies is also great.


 What can I say?  I like this.


 Ahh what a relief.   smile














...

No comments:

Post a Comment