Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Relaxing and Exploring at Gay Men's Cove




I have not posted much here the past few weeks due to working on my RL house and keeping up with the news.  I am a news freak.

I was surprised to see quiet a few Avis here tonight.  I did not do photos that included any of them.  I consider this is private time.  A dance or open beach is different and I feel it is fine to take photos at these places.

I like and respect everyone.

Here are the photos I took.  The setting is sunset.  I hope to be attending dances and events on a regular basis as before by the middle of this week.  If you see me make sure you smile.

Markarius Viper has done a wonderful, beautiful job with this sim.  A very natural setting.  I love this place.
























No comments:

Post a Comment