Saturday, December 10, 2016

Update on my back problem

I finally gave in and went to Urgent Care.  The muscles of my lower back are highly inflamed.
I will be on medications for the next 10 days.  A muscle relaxant, a pain med, and a steroid to clear the inflamation

I had a good checkup including x-rays.   Internal organs and bones looked fine.  Reflexes are all normal.  I hope to have blog and SL back to normal in a few days.  Thank you for your concern.

This all put my mind at ease.


...

5 comments:

  1. Me to. Helps knowing not too serious. Thank you for the interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything clears up well and you're back at it in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, dear buddy. I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys. Feel that is starting to get better. Hugs and take care.

    ReplyDelete