Thursday, July 7, 2011

HELP ME PUT OUT A FIRE

Now I have this strange problem.  I started to drag something from iventory and instead I pulled this fire item out and I can not get the fire out.  (smile)  I am not wearing it nor is it attached to me.  I click on it but can not find a way to delete it or put in back in inventory... I need help.  Guess I will have to stay home and watch it until the fire department gets here.  Hope the apartment is covered by insurance.  (smile) 

HELP!
come over and bring some wieners or marshmallows
I just can not stay out of trouble.

WOW!  I have an urge to pee.  Wonder  if that will help.

Maybe I can build a fireplace around it.
Then the landlord will not notice.

Have a great day in RL and SL

2 comments:

  1. ROFL pee, Carl, pee - and let´s see if you succeed in putting the fire out...

    Don´t forget to show us photographic evidence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but not enough needed help or needed to drink more. (smile)

    ReplyDelete