Sunday, September 18, 2011

A big warm thank you to all my Second Life friends.



Thursday and Friday were very special days to me.  I made it to the one year mark on Friday in Second Life.  The year seems like a lifetime and yet went so fast. 
I looked down my friend list and had many pleasant thoughts in reading the names.  Those in Second Life have become so real and important to me.
Thursday and Friday I visited the many places I have come to know in the past year.  On some visits nothing was going on but I felt to urge to at least stop by each and reflect on my time there this year.
Friday night was special and had the perfect ending.  While, at the WAV doing photos and posting them to my Blog., Eddi Haskel showed up and danced and talked near me.  This guy has been so kind and has really given me a reason to be in Second Life with his suggestion that I cover Second Gay Pride this year.
Up to that time I spent nearly everyday at my favorite place the Jungle Boy’s Blue Lagoon.  It will always have a special place in my heart. I love the idea of the group although I was there at least three months and did not understand what it was about.   At the time I was about 180 days or so into Second Life.  This event let me set a real goal. 

Besides my many friends I also love all the fellow bloggers I have come to know.

It is important for me to say thank you and wish I could do a special note of thanks to each of you in a special and personal one on one way.

I truly look forward to a fine second year.

Take care and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment