Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MY FIRST INDIVUDAL PHOTO SHOOT IN SL

Last night at the Jungle Boys Blue Lagoon I met Edwin Nakim.  I had taken photos of those there and posted them.  I let him know that I had posted photos of him and asked if it was ok with him.  He was pleased and so I asked permission to take more and feature them in a post featuring him. We had a nice general conversation during the photo shoot and I truly enjoyed taking his photos and talking.
This was an ideal Photographers photo shoot.  I truly enjoyed the shoot and conversation.  He is one fine guy and I truly wish him much success and happiness in both SL and RL.  Enjoy the photos.  I have more and will like work them in Photoshop and present them later.  
























I have more photos of Edwin but want to think about what I can do with Photoshop to do another posting with them.   We had strange things going on at the sim last night. All of a sudden I ended up dancing in the transporter and did not know how I got there.  That was funny and no I was not drinking.   In some of the photos he had no hair and was bald.  I thought he did it on purpose for the photos but not so.  I told him I liked them and thought it was a hot look.  He gave me permission to use them if I want, so stay tuned for more photos of Edwin in a day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment