Sunday, September 18, 2011

FORTUNE COOKIE

I was not really into Fortune Cookies until at the grand opening of Ramanum.  I was given one to test and try out.  I found it to be fantastic with many actions and options.  Easy to use.  I tested a lot of the actions and man think I lost about 20 pounds.  I plan to rest up and then try every action that is available.  It is so easy to take with you and to use.   It is well worth the price.  Check it out.

 

You can find the NEW all gay Regimade Fuckin' Products [Gay Sex Engines] at Warehaus #69 or the Regimade Store on Marketplace (login because it is adult):

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26852

I have not recomended a product before on this Blog but I truly think this is a great one.  This made for a great first day in the Second year of my Second Life.   If this is a sign of things to cum it is going to be a fucking good year.     (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment