Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Exploring Tribal Quary

Well after last night I feel that a way for me to get over this fear of going someplace  is to do a exploring series.  This gives me a reason to check out places in SL.  I will naturaly try not to explore someone’s personal area.

Today I went to Tribal Quary and looked around.  Glad it was a time that no one was around or I may have TPed right back out.  That is a problem I have and am trying to overcome.  Some of the areas  there could be personal areas.  If so then I apologize.  Well here are some snapshots I took while there.  It is truly a beautiful place.  Just like the school.  I was curious about it, but stayed away, because I felt I had no reason to go there.  Just as in RL you do not just walk in anywhere with out a reason.  I got invited there one day by Scarabee and was surprised at what a nice school it is.

As you can see what I am doing with this Blog is still not set.  This series of exploring will add some interest.

Here are the snap shots.  They may not surprise many of you, but for those who have not been there the beauty of the place and the art displayed is outstanding.
























Have a great SL




No comments:

Post a Comment