Friday, April 22, 2011

MY FEELINGS RL/SL


Part 2

I have been thinking a lot these past few days about what to say in this post part 2.  I had planed to start discussing the feeling that I developed as a boy growing up and how these feelings effect my SL.  Maybe some more experiences I have had in SL should come first.

In the begging I was talking with a nudist friend on Yahoo and he was telling me about  SL and that he thought I would enjoy it.  On Yahoo messenger he walked me through getting on Sl.  Then he signed in and did my first TP to his location. I had no idea what I was doing and so was surprised at so mush.  It was exciting and fun and I was nervous, afraid I would make a fool of myself because I had so mush to learn.  I had a lot of problems using the camera controls and the arrow keys to get around.  I felt I can not handle this but was polite and stayed with it.  He took me through the process of finding a new skin.  I did not understand what we were doing at the  time.  He talked me through how to edit my appearance.  I was not sure about any of it.  He pretty mush made me into what I am.  That may have been a good thing for he made me into what he liked.  My first hair was blond, and it was a interesting look but after a bit we both decided darker hair for me looked better.  Then we did new eyes to make me look more real.

Now he tells me I am non sexual and that I need to get a cock.  Well that was fine. At the time I did not know that you can get ones that look and act real.  He then had to teach me how to get L$ and that took some time for me to get that done.  It was now late and he said tomorrow evening we will get you a cock.  I worried all night that I would not understand the process and look like a fool trying to follow his instructions..

By the next night I was getting very mush into wanting to learn SL.  He had a tough time instructing me to use a kiosk and to order and get a cock.  The fun came with all the trial and err and getting it on and adjusted to the right location and adjusting the size and color.  It took all evening.  We had to wait and do the ass the next evening.  Things were moving fast for during this time I took a membership and ended up with a place to live.  Anyway. you get the idea and I am sure that most of you likely had less trouble.  I have done a lot of computer programming, but little game playing and so to move around and  walk was difficult. On top of that my computer was not up to it.  I later got a new graphics card and more memory which made things easier.

The next evening I got my ass and then it was time to try them out and learn how to use them.  I had no idea of what pose balls were and was impressed at how well he could make our AVIs work together and to have sex.  I thought, I will never learn how to move like this.  I still did not realize that the work is done my scripting.

I was nervous, but looking back the memory is very special.

As to SL it has only been 200 days and so I presume I am sort of in the infant stage.  I have learned to roll over and sit up.  Now I must crawl and then walk.  Guess I am trying to skip the crawling stage and must relax and learn over time.

I had planed to tell of several experiences I had this week that sort of show my feeling of shyness, but some how this is what I wrote.

Enjoy you SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment