Sunday, April 24, 2011

MY FEELINGS RL/SL

Part 3

As usual I have changed my mind as to what to say here in part 3,

Last night I got a invite and TP to a dance at Jungle Boys new Home of the Slaves.  Many times I have thought and wondered what the Slaves Home was like, but as usual felt I should not invade a persons home with out a reason. Now I had a reason.

What a beautiful setting it is.  Lots of dance space and as usual I quickly found a spot where I felt I was not infringing on anyone's space and then hit the dance ball and started dancing.  I was wearing work out shorts, sense I did not know what the dress code would be for this party.  I few times when I first joined SL I ended up nude where I should not be and so am careful now.  After a while I heard Kev say Naked Carl is dressed.  I realized most were near nude or nude.  Off came my clothes.  Oh what a free feeling that was. The stone floor was a little cold and rougher on my feet than the warm sand of the Lagoon.

You know I do not like to start too close to someone for I feel I am invading there space, but it does not bother me when someone dances close to me.  Any way it is not  long until there two beautiful naked hunks  dancing near me.  Oh what a feeling.  (smile)  Here I am dancing  Naked and seeing naked sexey Rory near  reminded me of something that happened in my early days in SL.

I remember in the beginning  I wondered what a Jungle Boy Rumble was.  I figured a group got together and formed teams to fight with each other both in action and in words.  I was curious and found the thought interesting, but felt I would not do it right and just make a fool of myself.  This shows the feelings that I have in Sl that come with me from RL and  I hope to explain the connection in time.

Rory invited me to the Rumble at the Chocolate Factory and being interested and a polite guy and Rory being the hot sexy guy he is I just had to say yes.  He went ahead and sent me a TP.  I took it with a nervous feeling.  I arrived there but landed outside the Chocolate Factory.  Being new and not good at getting around I could not find my way in.  I almost, out of frustration, did a TP home.  Not fast enough as usual.  Got another TP from Rory and got in.  When I got inside there was a crowd but I was near Rory and did not panic.  The DJ announced time for the Runble to begin.  Now my stomach started to churn.  Music started and everyone started dancing.  Oh what a relief that was.

I had a great time that night.  When the DJ said the crowd had reached capacity and no more could get in.  I got the usual feeling that maybe I should leave so someone who is a regular and wanted to get in could.  But, being polite and having been invited by Rory, I could not do that.  After a bit the crowd thinned out some and I felt others could get in.  I finally relaxed and enjoyed the evening.

I have not been posting photos in this series, but have several from last night that I am posting here.

Have a great day and thanks for listening to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment