Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One of those strange nights for me.

This evening I went to the Lagoon.  The DJ tonight was Dehrynn Shepheard.  I love the music he plays.
It was not really a party but, really became party like which happens a lot at the Lagoon.  That is why it is one of my favorite places.

Nice to see Tyler there this evening.  Had not seen him mush lately.  Taylor2 stopped in for a few minutes, but could not stay long for he head to go to work.

As I have said I am still in the process of learning to get around in SL.  Things settled down and I took a short break to go to the bathroom.  When I returned I had a TP invite on my screen from Eddie.  I decided to take it.  The TP seemed to go ok but, before I could rez I seemed to take off on a TP again and then it locked up.  Lost the TP.  This made me think, which I can do sometimes.  (smile).  I thought there must be a way to find out what the TP was and started to explore.  I finally found that there is a TP history and explored it and found a TP to Tribal Quary. Have never been there so this had to be it.I decided to take it.  I did and it  looked like a birth day party was starting or had just ended.  Saw two people dancing together and did not want to disturb them. I must have missed what ever it was.  I most times hesitate to take a TP if I do not know the place I am going or what the dress code is..  This one I took and look what happened.  Just my luck.  I then went back to the Lagoon.

This must have been my night for strange problems.  This time when I got to the Lagoon, I started dancing a dance I had not done there before.  I did not have control of my Avi.  I clicked  on stop animating my avi.  It would stop for a few seconds and then start again.  Weird I must say.  Finally I went back to my place and hit the stop animation again and this time it seemed to work.  I could walk around and control my Avi.  After, I felt I was under control I went back to the Lagoon and lost control and started dong the same dance again.  I noticed several there doing the same dance.  I tried over and over and could not get control.  I then went back to my place and got control again.  Tomorrow I will go back there and see if this happens again.

Anyway a strange night for men.  I will in time figure out how I lost control of my Avi.  I promise you I was not drinking tonight so that was not the problem.  (smile)

A photo makes any entry a little more interesting so here is one I took tonight.


1 comment:

  1. Hey babe, I alway said you : stop the anim before go to another place and activate another anim. Grins...

    ReplyDelete