Monday, April 25, 2011

LAST NIGHT AT THE LAGOON 4/24/11

Last night was a very special night for me in SL.  I am still rather tense in SL as to how my feelings in RL spill over into Naked Carl.

Went to the Jungle Boys Blue Lagoon, my favorite place in SL.  Guess that is because I, like in RL, know more of the peeps there.  The DJ, one of my favorite, but at this moment do not remember his name, was ending his session.  Taylor2, was there and he took over as DJ.  I admire this man and what he does.  Yet RL feelings spill over and I get up tight when he is around.  This was a very fun experience for me. Lots of props, a whale washed up on the beach, and all of a sudden bumper cars.  A wild fun time. A lot of my tension  went away last night. 

This is sort of the feeling I had concerning Taylor2.  If any of you have worked in management or been in the military you will likely understand this feeling more.  I was dancing as usual and Taylor  was moving around and stopping and dancing in front of others like he was talking to or visiting them  Low and behold he moved up in front of me. I was not sure if I should respond in some way or not.  I got that uptight feeling,  like the feeling I would get in the military when a inspecting officer would step in front of me during a troop inspection.  When they turn toward you and you must salute them. They may ask you a question such as your assigned number,  can not think of what the number is called at the moment.  Or they might inspect your rifle. A truly tense moment.  I was dancing nude and did not feel he was inspection my weapon. (smile) I have worked in management most of my life but while working in a large department store in Florida and management would make a visit to the store.  Everything had to be in order and that made for a certain kind of tension.  To me Taylor is very special, a man who makes the Jungle the great place it is.  A thoughtful, open minded man, who believes in SL and RL

Last night I felt a certain honor after he stopped in front of me.  I truly admire this man. I hope that I continue to clear my mind of so many of the hang ups there and will learn to really enjoy my self and others.

Naked Carl is growing.  Truly enjoy SL and hope to relax more both there and in RL. 

The Jungle and the Jungle Boys are the greatest thanks to Talory2

Have a great day.

PS:  Hope I am stating my feeling in a proper way and that no one takes anything I say wrong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment