Friday, April 15, 2011


My thoughts and feelings in SL

I see many things in SL that give it meaning to me.  I have watched two guys that I admire start business’s and I like to check and watch them from time to time.  This is a great learning experience for me.  One day in LS I want to start a business.  Not to make a lot of money but enough to help me grow it.  I want to do a business that is a fun place to go and to meet others.  I hope that it can be a place where we can learn from each other in some of the things we like doing in RL.  In looking around I have gotten several ideas but will not mention them yet.  Want to make sure in my mind I can do it and that it will be of interest to others.

The two places I am watching are Scarabee’s Fashions owned by Scarabee, my boy friend.  I have seen it from the beginning and tried out many of the fashions.  He has good taste and a good eye for it.  The other is owned my a Jungle Boy, Jay.  He is a very friendly likeable guy.  I love the name of his shop which is “Twisted Ink“.  I stopped by both places Wednesday and again tonight.  I know every piece in Scarabee’s shop and tonight I took good close up looks at all the tattoos that Jay has.  They look great. For myself, I am not mush into color for me but have seen guys who really look great with color tattoos.  Weather you prefer black as I do or color you will love what he has. He also does custom tattoos. These guys are very nice and I hope to see them succeed.

Last night I went to the Jungle Boys Blue Lagoon and danced the night away.  Was a nice evening.

Well that is it for now.  Several photos will follow.  Bly the way the Tats that I have now are from Twisted Ink.









No comments:

Post a Comment