Saturday, April 23, 2011

Recomended reading

Hard to believe, but here I am doing something I do not often do.  Last night got a link from Taylor2 of Jungle Boys.  I have viewed this video once and it is a video that makes me realize that I have many thoughts and feelings that are not so strange, but are real.  We are forced into living as society expects and not as we really feel.

It is my believe that we can and should live as we feel we should.  My only rule is to respect others and do not infringe on what they believe.  I plan to view this video many times. You may like it and feel you get something from it.  I feel I owe it to those I know that the video is available for maybe like me it will mean a lot to you.

Here is the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU
I feel that Taylor2 will not mind my passing this on here.

Have a great SL today

No comments:

Post a Comment