Monday, May 2, 2011

BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES

BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES

I am not sure how well I can put forward these personal thoughts.  They are clear and beautiful in my mind.  Putting these feeling into print is a difficult thing.

In SL I met a very special man.  Our feelings and thoughts seemed to blend together.  SL became real in a way I did not think possible.  I do feel from observing others that my feelings are real and though SL, they are beautiful and special feeling then bleed over in my RL.  Memories are truly special as are these.  To convey them to you is difficult.  I have seen couples in SL that have beautiful relationships.  Will mention the first name of a couple I truly admire.  They stand out because I have at times talked to them. I listen to them at the Lagoon in SL.  I sense that they worry about each other in RL.  Jay and Kev are very special.

The man I fell in love with in SL, could express these feelings mush better than I can.  Our minds worked in unison.  We seemed to be able to read each others minds.  Would sometime send the same message to each other at the same time.  We would often laugh at just how we had the same thoughts at the same time.

We felt that we have know each other for a long time.  Our friendship was so natural.  I can not recall the first time I saw him or where.  Scarabee, is a man I will always love.  Our relationship was warm and caring.  Every moment together was special.  He lives in Belgum and I in the USA. Our work schedule and time difference made it difficult.  Actives with our RL family’s took most of our weekend time.  I feel we both felt at about the same time that we would be friends for ever, but in a natural way we naturaly moved to separate directions.  I am very happy for him.  He has met a lady in SL that he has fallen in love with.  They are in the same time zone and have many like interests. I am in no way jealous of her, but envy her for having the man I love.

We have not seen each other in SL for a couple of weeks, but we know that we will at times.  We do communicate by e-mail in RL.  I got a e-mail from him this morning with some photos from our special moments together.  These photos mean a lot to me.

I end this post with three of these photos.







Have a Great Day in RL and SL

1 comment:

  1. Who does it more important in life?
    As you said my best friend: the love.

    But the most important thing is not physical love but spiritual love between two people who share similar interests.
    That is what has united us and unite us forever.

    I hope we can still share some good times together, not as lovers but as friends united in the same spirit of love.

    bebe.

    ReplyDelete