Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MY FEELINGS RL/SL

PART 6

FEAR OF TOUCH - PART 2

Like I said in part one I agree with the idea that the fear of touching someone is more like fearing invading there space.   I really feel that I have this feeling remaining and it is like I feel those near me may have the fear of being touched, as I had that feeling.   It is not a good feeling, the fear of being touched,  and I would not want to cause someone to have that feeling.

Some of the ways it effects me in RL.  For example to walk into a bar.  It is crowded and I see a empty bar stool,  I have a hard time sitting on that stool because I would be invading the space of some one.  Now if the stool had no one on either side of it then I can sit there.  If someone then sits on the one beside me I have no problem.  It was there choice and in many ways I feel good that they did.  This is the same as, for example, going to a gathering, like a meeting or a movie, I like to arrive early so I can take a seat that is not next to someone.  I then have no problem with anyone then sitting next to me, it was there choice.

Even when it comes to contact,  I do not make the first contact.  I love body contact.  Placing a hand on a shoulder can be tough.  Kissing  and hugging can also.  You place your hand on my shoulder then I feel you accept me and then I can be at ease and place my hand on your shoulder.  You hug me and then I have no problem hugging back and after this acceptance I can hug you easily in the future.

I love body contact, kissing , hugging and look out once I feel accepted.  Need I say more. Kissing, wow very hot.  (smile)


Have a really great day in RL and SL.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize you my best manfriend.
    Yes, I know your feelings about contact.
    I'm the same, you know that...
    Love touch, hugs, kisses, and...dance.
    That's why we were the greatest men lovers of SL
    and everything we've known together made that we will always remain the best sincere friends of SL.

    I hug you, kiss you. You are always in my mind.

    Your friend Scarabee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really knew and still know how to make be feel good. I truly felt so at ease with you. With you I cold use the words Love, Hugs, and Kiss and felt good doing so. That has always been tough for me in SL and RL. Your friendship is real and special. Our conversation was two way, and that makes for no mis-understanding. Love you Scarabee as a true SL friend.

    ReplyDelete