Monday, May 9, 2011

A SUNDAY EVENING WALK

A QUIET EVENING A NICE BREEZE


Was a quiet Sunday evening and the Lagoon seemed rather quiet.  Several standing around and likely on IMs.

Have not checked out Twisted Ink and Scarabee' Fashions lately and this would be a good time to do that.  Off I went to Twisted Ink., love that name,  no one around and so I enjoyed looking at each of the tats up close.  Nice art work.

Now off I went to Brink's Cove, where Scarabee's is located.  Wow, where is everyone tonight.  Something must be going on somewhere, or everyone is recuperating from the weekend.  The shop is of a nice size, two large front doors and a nice large opening in back to a nice section of beach.  Nice breeze blowing through the building.  

I walked back out front on the boardwalk and sat down on a park bench.  Then I realized, I have my camera with me so why not take a few photos. The first photos are the shops on the boardwalk. Ahh, saw a Ice Cream shop, but just my luck no one there.  I ran into a set of steps with a sign saying Whispering Woods.  I took the stairs and found a nice place and took some photos there.

Hope you enjoy them.

Have a nice RL and Sl evening.

2 comments:

  1. MMM, my best manfriend.
    Remember so nice moments...
    And now, I placed a hot air balloon just before my shop on the dock. You can now visit Rosenthal in the air and discover some other nice places.

    I don't know how I can place photos here but I send you by mail.

    Kisses.
    Your friend Scarabee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot air balloon is a great idea. Thanks for the photos. I plan to post them on this blog.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete