Saturday, May 7, 2011

POOR NEGLECTED NAKED

POOR NAKED

Poor Naked has sort of been on his own the past couple of days.  With all the rain and trying to get grass cutting caught up and all the news going on just too mush to do.

Wednesday evening I came home ready to grab the mower and cut grass. First I felt I had to check into SL and see how Naked was doing.  Found him in his chair looking sort of bored.  I checked messages and saw that INSYZ was getting ready to DJ at the jungle for the first time.  He is now going to DJ there every Thursday afternoon.  Love his music.  I said Naked want to go to the jungle.  Did not have to say another word.  He was on his feet ready to go.  Off we went.

A crowd was already there and I landed in a nice spot ready to go.  Got more hellos that usual and worked hard to answer as many as I could one at a time.  Turned out to become a really nice big crowd.  At one point counted about 30. Do not know how many the sim will hold but sure it would soon hits its limit.  I had a nice spot and enjoyed all the hot youthful looking guys.  Naked had a great time.  Must have been something else going on somewhere for the crowd thinned out quickly, when INXYZ finished, and I left Naked at the apartment and got back to RL and the mower.  It was dark by the time I finished the front yard.



Was having a good time and did not take a photo until right before I left but better than none at all.


Have a great weekend in RL and SL.


No comments:

Post a Comment