Sunday, May 8, 2011

PHOBIA: FEAR OF TOUCH

FEAR

Today I have so many thoughts and just do not know where to start.  Last night was a very special night for me in SL.

Guess I will just express a few of the misc. and many thoughts going through my mind.

On ones first day the day of there birth in SL relates to RL.  You must learn to roll over, to sit up, to crawl and then to walk.   I sort of became inpatient in SL and tried to skip the crawling phase.  That just does not work.  I went to two events last night in SL. First to a dance at Jungle Boys Slave house.  I almost did not go.  Had heard about it and was curious.  But I was on line at my place when a invite to TP to the dance came in.  I took the TP and am sure happy that I did.  Later in the evening Taylor2 announced that he had a surprise at the Lagoon and that the dance would move to there.

Back now to the steps in growing up in SL.  When I went to the first event I was at the stage of being able to pull myself to a standing position and walking with the support of the table around the table.  I feel that last night, without knowing it Tyler Lokaria made me walk away from that table.  A big step in my SL. I heard Tyler say that this was his first time at the Slave house, and that truly surprised me.  I do not send a lot of IM’s to others.  I felt the urge to just make a comment to Tyler and I did through IM.  This is the comment: ” So surprised you have not been here.  I actually beat you“. (SMILE).  It was just a comment and did not expect a comment back.  When Taylor2 announced the move to the Lagoon it was late and feeling it was a special event for the slaves I went to my place to sign off for the night.

Before I signed off I notice a response from Tyler and this is what it said: “You probably beat me to a lot of places… but you’re always looking…watching and learning… we so respect you man”.  I then stepped away from the coffee table.  I then went to the Lagoon and had a beautiful time.  Taylor2 had done a beautiful job with the set at the Lagoon.  Starting to learn that this is Taylor and what he does.  He makes the Jungle so special.  I landed in front of where Taylor has set up to DJ.  Not the right place of me.  I moved to my right and forward a bit.  For me a perfect spot.  I was not invading anyone’s space and had a great view of all the hot bodies there.  (SMILE)

I have said many times it is strange that I am a nudist and yet very shy.  The shy part is not really quiet right.  I think I now understand the feeling that I have.  I now realize that I have a phobia that I developed as a child growing up.  This I will explain later as I get back to the story I got into this blog to tell, in the hopes it would help me. The phobia is the fear of touch.  It is really two parts,  one the fear of being touched.  I kicked that part in my early 20’s.  I did not realize there were two parts. The second part, fear of touching, became hidden.  Will explain that latter also. I went on line last night and did research on this. One comment I found in the comments there was this guy who felt he was invading someone else’s space.  That describes my fear. That I will explain later also.

I took a lot of photos last night at both places.  Hope you enjoy them.  The first is Naked ready to go.  The others speak for them selves.

















Have a great day in RL and SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment