Thursday, May 5, 2011

SOME LITE MOMENTS

Good Evening.

Many thoughts going through my mind these past several days.  Many things I would like to day, but have not posted for a couple of days, so just want to share a few moments with you.

Tuesday night I went to the Lagoon for the music of Dehrynn Shepheard.  I like the music he plays.  I use
Eddie’s blog a lot now, it has become sort of my SL bible. A lot of links there, so can always find a
interesting blog or article and places to go. I decided to check out Tadd’s.  I landed in the mall there and
started looking around.  Some very nice shops there and I a plan to return  do some shopping.
Funds are low for me at the moment so will watch what I spend.  I worked my way down to Tadd’s.  Went
inside and after finding the dance ball danced for awhile.  As usual in a crowd, as in RL, I did not venture through the crowd.  I felt relaxed and welcome.  That is important.  Well as I said just wanted to say a few words and share a few photos.  Have a lot of thoughts lately that I want to share..  One will be the poll Eddie ran as to addiction to SL.  A great poll which makes one think.

Last night I was at the Lagoon, Kev being the DJ.  Always go there on Wed. for Kev's music.  While there I got a TP invite to Tadd's.  I took it.  The TP landed me in the middle of the crowd.  The feeling I have of not working through a crowd kicked in. After about two minutes I felt at ease.  Found the dance ball and danced.
Here I was in the middle of a bunch of really hot looking hunks.  Sure could not complain about that. Do not know many there but two really hot hunks I know from the Lagoon,  Ryce and Arin were there. It was a fine evening for me.  Tadd's is a great and friendly place to go. 

At the Lagoon



Checking out Mall and looking for Tadd's



And There is Tadd's

Have a great day in RL and SL

No comments:

Post a Comment